Wednesday 1 May 2013


Sophie Dahl, an all-rounder if there ever were one. The grand-daughter of Roald Dahl, she writes, she models but I enjoy her cooking prowess the most. Her recipe book-turn-memoir Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights (and its follow up From Season to Season: A Year in Recipes) and subsequent TV series The Delicious Miss Dahl are informative, entertaining and visually - just stunning.

Her recipe for Rhubarb and Rosewater Eton Mess is firmly on my to do list. Whether embellished with crystallised rose petals or pistachios, this treat is so beautiful. I envisage whipping this up on an easy Saturday afternoon in preparation for a dinner party with loved ones.

Images: one, two, three

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My name is Cassie and I am a student currently on exchange in Manchester, UK from Canberra, Australia. This blog is a space for inspiration, the nicest things to me. Very, very amateur. Be kind.
Powered by Blogger.